Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application. We are looking for:
Test engineer for development test of electric motors
What do we offer?
Would you like to challenge status quo to develop future groundbreaking electric motors? And could you imagine to act as a specialist in a well-equipped laboratory with the latest equipment
and in a global company with good development opportunities?
So become a test engineer at the Development Laboratory in Székesfehérvár, which is part of Grundfos' global Laboratory with laboratories in Denmark, Hungary, China.
You become part of a small team, who primarily works with performance tests of electric motors.
What is the job about?
As a test engineer, you become our specialist in performance testing of electric motors.
That means you should test and qualify the electric motors that Grundfos own developer as well as the electric motors used by Grundfos for use in own pumping systems.
You further develop our testing methods and procedures, so we in the future have some of the market's best performing motors.
Part of your role is also to carry out reason analysis of different phenomenon in electric motors, including frequency converter operation, as well as preparation of documentation and test results reports.
You will become the laboratory specialist and an important sparring partner for both development engineers and testing technicians.
Here are the headlines of your activities:
- Being point of contact between motor laboratory and partners (close cooperation with development projects and engineering)
- Coordination of electric motor testing in the Motor Laboratory and ensure good quality of the measurements
- Detailed analysis/assessment of test results
- Planning the motor Lab activities including the prioritization
- Development and implementation of new test procedures
- Strong support in installations of new test equipment
- Being part of the maintenance and driving the troubleshooting of testing equipment
- Support to product designers regards to new electrical design.
- Being authorized test engineer in relation 3. Party approval tests
What is needed to apply?
- You are a qualified Electrical Engineer (MSC or BSC)
- You have min 3 years’ experience as Electrical Engineer
- You have knowledge about high voltage technology, knowledge of measurement technology
- You have knowledge or experience about operation of measuring equipment
- As an advantage you know the frequency converters
- You have flair for IT
- You speak and write English and communicate fluently
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.