Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Travel & Expense Accountant
The Travel& Expense Accountant colleague executes all activities related to travel and expense reports for local companies with the support of the Senior Process Specialist and reports directly to the Travel Management Supervisor.
- Register arrived Travel and Expense Reports
- Review and prepare necessary compliance check
- Follow up on arrived expense reports
- Communicate and support travelers
- Process workflows in SAP
- Follow up on stuck workflow items
- Verify if Travel and Expense posting are executed correctly in books
- Correct and proceed occurred errors
- Send out statement for employee vendor
- Follow up and send out reminder to traveler and manager of unassigned items in buffer and unassigned expense reports
- Monitor ATM Withdrawals usage
- Reconcile Citi bank transaction between Citi statement and SAP
- Ticket resolution in Service Manager
- Archive Travel and Expense Report envelops
- Support to stabilize and improve process performance
- Supporting deployment of processes as well as development and maintenance
- Support training of employees within processes
- Giving support in work shadowing/ Roll out activities and ensure standard process splits are followed
- Preferably finance and accounting degree
- At least 2 years SSC work experience on Accounts Payable/Travel&Expense field
- Fluent written and oral English knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving personality
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.