Responsible for the performance of a department or a team through task guidance, direction setting and motivation of the workforce. The Manufacturing Engineering Manager delivers results through the team and enable team productivity and knows how to build effective and successful teams which collaborate well across the organization.
- Develop plans to maintain an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment.
- Select, lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team of supervisors/employees to ensure that the department achieves the business objectives.
- Select the right people and keep them trained and motivated to add value for Grundfos customers.
- Secure the right mix of talent.
- Plan, direct, monitor a team of engineering support / technicians who provide engineering support activities and production schedule.
- Improve the efficiency and productivity of the organization’s manufacturing operations.
- Manage trouble shooting support and corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with standards.
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience leading and/or creating processes preferably within Manufacturing and maintenance.
- Experience executing on strategies and strategic initiatives within a complex business environment; experience from a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading a team and/or process preferably within Engineering.
- Most likely to have 5-7 years of relevant work experience such as mechanical engineering and machining.
Technical, functional and professional
- Strong ability to lead and/or influence others.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and relevant systems within Engineering and Manufacturing.
How to achieve results
Work focus: Deliver results through managers/employees and enable team productivity and individual productivity. Build effective and successful team(s). Create collaboration across relevant functional areas.
Time application: Annual planning for team and performance management.
Work value: Value managerial work and develop continuously managerial skills.
- Production regions
- Sales Regions
- D & E
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.