Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Since its entrance into the Chinese market in 1994, Grundfos has established one holding company, one sales company, 1 concept store, 15 offices, 4 production operations, and one R&D center, employing the staff of over 1,600 and generating annual sales exceeding 2.4 billion RMB, as its products are widely used in building, industry, district energy, and water utility.
What we offer?
We own more than 80 companies in 56 countries right across all the continents of the globe.
The core of Grundfos is Innovation – That is our driving ambition. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to work towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, business partners and society. United in our values, being responsible for our actions and making a difference in the world we live in – This is who we are.
For more information about Grundfos, visit us on the web at cn.grundfos.com
- In charge overall China KA management, including KA development strategy, policy and process, resource planning.
- Develop strategic relationships and eventually partnerships with China based global contractor companies and other large end-user companies in key verticals.
- Understand the market and its trends, competitors, opportunities, project key stakeholders and decision making covering the whole project process (including end-users, design engineers, Project Consultants, and OEMs). Ability to articulate the differentiation of Grundfos offerings (products, systems & solutions, and services) and demonstrate how our value propositions will provide benefits to the customers key business drivers and thereby deepen and widen the company/customer relationship, with the long-term focus of expanding the overall footprint/penetration and introducing innovative products, solutions and services.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with key accounts to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions; Add value and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution.
- Collaborate with Group KAM team and regional sales leaders in order to evaluate customer requirements and to support commercial offers consistent with companies/regions capabilities;
- Provide leadership support to develop and implement the holistic account management strategy according to each KA’s business nature. Provide guidance and support to KA managers to execute each KA’s pricing, terms & conditions, negotiations and agreements;
- Create internal and external enablers to ensure the implementation of Key Account management initiatives. Drive the internal business process optimization/Change to support KA business development based on various business scenarios.
- Overseeing China level IPO initiatives and serve as China Region ambassador to Global IPO, with responsibilities including:
- Serve as trusted advisor and partner to business leaders to develop and deploy IPO initiatives
- Make sure Global IPO policy is well followed by sales team and updated on time; coordinate key projects to maximize IPO topline and bottom line;
- Provide strong support to project management for strategic turn key projects to promote smooth internal collaboration to ensure timely contract negotiation, sound contract terms, and timely offering delivery to China level KA’s.
- Provide input to business development team and technical center on product development opportunities;
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering or commercial orientation
- 15+ years relevant industry sales or commercial oriented experience, 5+ years corporate level key account management experience.. Prior working experience in major European or US engineering or industrial firms is highly preferred.
- Broad experience in project management, strategy, sales/marketing and/or business development.
- Ability to navigate enterprise organizations’ political landscape to develop and expand relationships at all levels while driving large-scale, high-visibility, strategic initiatives for customers
- Proven consultative / solution selling skills based on a recognized methodology such as Value Selling
- Ability to quickly establish significant credibility, trust and support with all levels of the organization incl. peers, subordinates and senior management.
- Ability to lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary teams to pursue and capture major project opportunities, and to help educate the organization on project management disciplines.
- Ability to build and execute a strategic account plan with use of cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial skills & team player with good presentation skills
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others, both internally and externally.
- Adaptive, collaborative, fast and executes flawlessly
- Enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team.
- Strong ability to influence both external and internal stakeholders. Comfortable in working in a matrix organization.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate in English and Mandarin both orally and in writing.
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Process Management
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Persuading and Influencing
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.