As Head of the Regional Business Development in China, the successful candidate is responsible for ensuring a best in class product lifecycle management as well as Business Development for our Building Services and Industry Sales Channels, excluding Water Utilities.
These activities are serving not only activities across the China Region but have deep reach and impact into other areas such as Global BD, Service and Operations.
Reporting directly to the Regional Managing Director (RMD) for China Sales, this position will be located at the Grundfos China Sales headquarters in Shanghai.
- Ensuring China BD functions continuously identify and develop profitable growth opportunities in the Chinese market
- Manage, lead and motivate team to develop competencies and achieve targets
- Translate Business Development plan into concrete actions and responsibilities to strengthen the BD process
- Ensure knowledge sharing and alignment with Global Segments and China Regional RMD/BMD on business development projects and activities.
- Lead the Product Planning and life cycle management, as well as development and implementation of the regional as well as global product plans.
- Undertake roughly 30 – 40% domestic and international travel as required
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ relevant work experience operating and leading a large team and complex processes mandatory, preferably within business development and Global Product Management.
- Experience developing and executing key strategic initiatives within a complex business environment. - - Must have a high level of commercial and financial acumen.
- Experience developing and implementing overall operating processes, preferably within business development and Global Product Management.
- Existing networks and experience in Building Services and/or Industry desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices relevant policies, systems, processes, local laws and regulations where that may influence execution opportunities in the business units and function.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required.
- Working knowledge of Mandarin or familiarity with Chinese culture highly desirable.
- Strong leader with a proven track record motivating and developing both people and teams
- Strategic and entrepreneurial, always keeping up to date with competitor information and market trends
- Curious and eager to learn with an understanding of customers’ needs and pains
- Strong interpersonal skills, such as consensus building and facilitation
- Ability to interact effectively and present at all levels and professions. As comfortable in a boardroom, as in a pump plant room setting.
- Inspiring and stimulating across functional collaboration and customer centricity.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances with the ability to drive and manage change. Challenge and change is a positive for you.
- High personal drive and can-do attitude, with sound judgement and ability to balance risk and rewards
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.