- Collaborate and network with colleagues of all departments, dealers, distributors to understand execute activities
- Create Opportunity pipelines, engage with stake holders for effective positioning of products to increase the business
- Engage with existing customers to cross sell & upsell
- Collaborate with colleagues to plan and conduct customer events, seminars, exhibitions or any technical meeting.
- Plan and execute scheduled activities with clear focus on company goals / KPIs
- Shall report to reporting manager time to time & whenever asked.
- Engage with internal and external contacts
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly / monthly progress reports
- Attend industry functions, including conferences and association events, and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends
- Update activities as required in SAP CRM
Experience and Qualification:
4-6 years preferably in sales / BD from a Engineering and Capital goods mfg industry. Knowledge on pumps/ motors is preferred.
BE -Mechanical or Electrical
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.