Purpose of job
Fulfil tasks related to the strategic sourcing process and any commercial issue during the validity period of agreements within specific categories. Accountable for category strategies, agreements, supplier portfolio and the total cost associated with those areas (MPI, price etc.) within a local or regional scope.
- Select supplier and negotiate price/cost related to D&E projects.
- Contribute to developing long-term sourcing strategy.
- Take responsibility for the tendering process RFI/RFQ.
- Prepare the negotiation strategy and run the negotiation process with involvement of relevant stakeholders.
- Secure that the negotiations are closed by signing a Grundfos framework agreement and that the contract coverage and price validity for the category is according to target.
- Drive cost optimisation.
- Continuously optimise the composition of the supplier portfolio.
- Manage approval for parts being transferred within the supplier portfolio
Critical knowledge and experience
- Experience driving developed processes within strategic sourcing or purchase.- Ability to lead processes or projects.- Ability to lead a business process within strategic sourcing or purchase.- Most likely to have 3-4 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education. - Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in purchase.- Strong ability influence others.- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the purchase.
Competencies and behaviours
C_Relating and Networking
C_Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
C_Applying Expertise and Technology
C_Persuading and Influencing
C_Formulating Strategies and Concepts
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.