- Ensure diversified work on machines in respect of safety, quality and delays standards and production specifications.
- Follow guidelines and procedures to create replacement and/or new parts in making repairs to metal parts as well as for prototype equipment
- Clean machines and surrounding areas
- Contribute to the successful operating of production machines in respect of standards and specifications
- Secondary/High school degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience on machines in production
- In-depth knowledge of various metals and of measurements used in machining processes
- In-depth knowledge of technical characteristics and setting machines
- Familiar with IT systems
- Successful track record supported by strong recommendations.
- English language required, high level written and spoken
Location: Inđija, Serbia
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.