Purpose of job
Support growth of the Commercial Building Services business by attracting new and serving existing customers. Work within a unit and/or across functional areas with limited supervision.
- Promote Grundfos products on presentation, seminars and trainings
- Promote Grundfos brand and provide technical support to designers/consultants
- Support medium to complex quotations (technical and commercial support for designers, contractors, investors, etc.)
- Collect project relevant information from designers and consultants
- Follow-up of projects (opportunities) and collecting all important information
- Actively search for new sales opportunities and develop them
- Focus on commercial building services customers, while serving all type of customers whenever justified and feasible
- Plan and realize sales activities in order to reach sales targets
- Increase sales on focus product groups in Commercial Building Services
- Use, update and ensure high quality data of his/her opportunities, projects, offers and orders and customer data in SAP CRM
- Follow and meet all local KPI’s
- Cooperate with service team in order to ensure high end-customer satisfaction, sales of maintenance contracts and future business
- Follow all Group, regional, Area and local procedures and processes
- Have close communication with his direct manager and all relevant parties from the local sales team and service team in order to coordinate and execute promotion/sales/commissioning activities.
Manage customers in accordance to Grundfos Code of Conduct and Grundfos Values, built trust, value others, communicate effectively, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- University Bachelor or Master degree for Technical Sciences Engineering (Mechanical, Civil or Electrical engineering)
- 1-3 years of experience in MEP field (HVAC, Firefighting, Pressure boosting or sewage in buildings)
- Contacts and working experience within usage and application of Grundfos or competitor products - pumping systems and equipment, with main focus in commercial building services will be considered as advantage
- Competences related to CBS products and systems (HVAC, Firefighting, pressure boosting etc.); both mechanical and electrical, will be considered as advantage
- Sales experience in external sales and customer responsibility, beneficial but not obligatory
- Excellent verbal and written communicational skills in English
- Very good skills in Exel, PowerPoint, CAD drawings and CRM
- Willingness to travel approx.. 50+ days per year mainly in Serbia, but also in surrounding countries (Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro and Kosovo)
- After probation period, we expect that:
- He/she is a cross-functional performer. A team worker that has a high drive for ambitious results
- Ability and willingness to develop Networking skills and influencing capabilities are crucial for this position in order to “sell” Grundfos (able to find new business, able to make new contacts and decisions, able to manage projects)
- Ready to present and to communicate effectively with a variety of people from different hierarchical levels and backgrounds (customers, designers, investors, contracting/building companies).
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.