Purpose of job
Associate Product Specialist is responsible for applying subject matter knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight in the Strategy and Business Development department. Work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Deveop and implement product sales strategy & manage price evel annually and set up new pricing policy for new products
• Provide technica solutions for dealers and customers
• Transate product brochure and technical manuals
• Conduct interna training and technical seminars for customers
• Support product approvas and certificates
Strategic planning and business development
• Prepare Budget and Forecast for major products, company evel
• Communicate with regiona application specialist for strategic cooperation
• Hande quarterly and annual sales reports
• Attend overseas product and appication regional meetings
• Pan and conduct product sales strategies and marketing activities
Sales support to sales frontline:
• Technica backup for all elements in 7 steps of selling (Sales Excellence).
• Convert technica knowhow into selling solutions and added customer value.
• Deveop local solutions with understanding of products and the local context/customer needs.
Local product development:
• Produce local content to the standards of the product and application knowledge hub.
• Act as “Train the Trainer” local and contribute to growing global product knowledge.
Participate in internal technical networks:
• Participate in subject matter expert networks.
• Collaborate locally with sales, services and external partners.
Critical knowledge and experience
• Preferred Mechanical/Electrical engineering Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, Master's Degree
• Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within Regional Business Development.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Regional Business Development.
- Most likely to have 4-8 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education
• Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Regional Business Development.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Regional Business Development.
• High level of English skill (Speaking and writing)
• Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
• Enthusiam and persistence in getting the job done; honesty and integrity to uphold the Company's value
• Positive self confidence and ability to deal with pressure & Good people skills and team work spirit to achieve goals
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.