Do you have experience within Operations in a Plant or Manufacturing setup? Would you like to take on a Plant Controller role, be part of local management teams and play a key role, proactively supporting and challenging the management team in the execution of business plans in Operations? And be part of shaping and implementing new performance management tools in Operations?
Then join Grundos India and get a chance to make a difference. The team is part of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) in Grundfos. More specifically you will join a plant setup as Business Controllers situated in Chennai.
We strive to have a constant focus on performance management and supporting our business units with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision-making process in Operations in India. You will play an active role in taking our business partnering role to an even higher level in the future by developing common work processes.
As our new Operations Plant Controller in Grundfos India you will be part of local management teams, participate in a range of controlling tasks covering reporting, forecasting, target setting, responsible for driving centralised controlling processes in the team and play a key role in developing our performance management tools
- Do complex analysis, continued development of monitoring and high-quality reporting of financial performance within the performance unit
- Act as business partner on unit level by proactively supporting and constructively challenging the management team and organization in the execution of business plans;
- Contribute with a constant focus on performance management, with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision- making process by Prepare monthly Production financial report (i.e. Conversion Cost report) and analysis of the report
- You will prepare monthly MOR financial deck, and support Plant Director for monthly MOR deck coordination, Gap analysis on Conversion Cost, Activity hour report, Routing hour and other Operation reports
- You will be involed in annual budget preparation and coordination in the plant and also quarterly forecast preparation and coordination in the plant
- Be part of Plant SIOP process,costing , SUC review FOCAC annual FOCAC calculation and analysis
- Prepare monthly inventory report and analysis and act as a business Parner of Grundfos India Operation to the Plant Director for business decisions..
- Solid knowledge of SAP Finance modules (i.e. FICO, costing, BW report)
- Experience working in a large munufacturing environment is strongly preferred
- ICWA /CA with 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong skills in SAP, SAP BW, Excel, Powerpoint
“We need someone with strong analytical capabilities who can work on complex issues in a structured manner. You thrive in a dynamic working environment managing different stakeholders and short deadlines. You seek influence as well as take initiative and takes pride in being relentlessly ambitious.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrundfosEngineering
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.