The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the General Manager of U.S. Sales by handling information requests, conducting research, preparing reports, and performing administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging travel, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and planning meetings. Assistance will also be required to prepare budgets and executive reports, including extensive PowerPoint presentations.
Principle Dutites & Responsabilites:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with customers
- Prepare internal and external documents for the General Manager
- Schedule meetings and appointments, maintain calendar, and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as customer events, management meetings, and staff appreciation events
- Go on site inspections as needed when planning events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among customers and staff
- Take minutes of various meetings
- Complete and process Visa and Passport applications
Education & Experience:
Minimum of 8 years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
High school diploma; An Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Professional clerical and meeting-management experience
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to adjust to changing priorities
- Able to work and manage projects independently, take initiative, be a problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management and different cultures, develops relationships within the organization and learns formal and informal organization structure to assist in goal achievement
- Requires strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Project management experience is strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become proficient with company specific programs and software
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Able to travel for meetings when necessary.
Must be dependable and consistently demonstrate regular attendance.
Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.