Objectives of the position
You will belong to department Motor Design & Simulations in Mechanical Development (MD), which is a part of Global Development & Engineering. MD is accountable for development of motors and pumps within any product groups that Grundfos produces.
Our developments are platform based meaning that we are using tools, technologies and production methods that are depending on a particular domain of usage for the products.
You will be located in Székesfehérvár, where some of our collaboration partners from Program Engineering are situated. In general, you will have many specialist touchpoints within Grundfos.
Besides platform and product development we also focus on process improvement, so in everything we do we want to get even better. Thus, you will constantly upgrade and share your knowledge, enabling you to work deeper into your field of expertise.
The electrical engineer will work with electromagnetic and electrical design of motors. The product area is Water Utility, where both submersible motors and waste water motors are a part of. The motors are mainly induction motors in a big variaty of types aiming at the different applications.
In development projects you will be responsible for the magnetic and electrical design. Here, you take part in specific development projects working on design, simulation, review, verification and documentation of stators and ensure the complete electrical design live up to regulations. Another part of the job is to solve electrical questions from the Engineering departments. High quality documentation of the work is an important part of your job.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Simulation of electromagnetic motor design
- Making economical perspectives of the design
- Implementing theoretical design to practical solution with high quality
- Implementing theoretical design to practical solution according to mechanical standards and approval requirements
- Ensure producibility in cooperation with operations and suppliers
- College or University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience with electromagnetic design motors
- Experience with electrical measuring technique and test
- Knowledge of motor production
- Knowledge of IM- and PM-motors, analysis, design and simulation
- Simulation skills, among others Finite Element simulation
- Good cooperation with local and foreign colleagues
- Collaborative and thrive in teams
- Analytic with an eye for the details
- Innovative and result oriented
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.