Accounting Supervisor-Patment -to-Pay Shanghai based
Overall Purpose of Job:
The accounting supervisor works as an expert in PtP process and support PtP manager to monitor the overall service quality of PtP process.
- Oversee the processing, reporting, transactions, and closing process that PTP matters
- Handle complicated PtP operation topic in the team
- Oversee monthly, quarterly and year-end closing process and coordinate with respective parties as required, deliver training to junior AP accountants regularly
- Review and analyze financial/ management report related to PTP function
- Facilitate coordination with required parties on monitoring and metrics reporting to assess performance of the individual team members
- Responsible to update PtP process SOP and PtP related financial policy
- Lead PtP process improvement project, including new system implementation
- Work as backup of PtP process manager
- > 5 years relevant AP experience, including AP enhancement project
- Deep SAP knowledge
- Based in Shanghai, with regular travel to Suzhou &Wuxi
- Bachelor or above degree in accounting or finance
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Good problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- Multi-tasks handling and good time management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment including responding to frequent demands of multiple customer (internal and external)
- Computer literature, especially Microsoft Office, excellent in Excel
- Familiar with the ERP system, or other computerized accounting system preferred
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.