As a part of the Americas Regional Quality Team, the main purpose is to ensure and enhance customer quality in Grundfos through our complaint handling system, quick response process and market surveillance. These are key areas of which we can collect, handle, measure and analyze data relating to customer satisfaction and by extent product quality, i.e. customer voice throughout the value chain.
- Provide the organization with relevant processes, competences, resources, tools and methods for customer quality.
- End-to-End customer complaint system and process.
- Monitor the data and feedback from the market.
- Standard for Quality Issue Management (GS402A0001).
- Problem Solving methodology.
- Implementation and training and in selected quality tools.
- Standard for VPC (GS402A0006)
- Standard for Scrap in Operations (GS402A0057)
- Standard for Exemption (GS402A0003)
- Support stakeholders in Quality databases.
- KPI target setting and support.
- First Time Through (FTT) on final testers.
- Operations Quality KPI reporting, ensure data sources and distribution of the report to relevant stakeholders.
- D3,D5 and D8 monitoring and reporting.
- Ensure the interface with the relevant stakeholders.
- Standards: GS402A0026, GS402A0030, GS402A0032
- Bachelor/Master degree (Engineering).
- Experience managing defined processes within Quality (Monitor Customer Quality performance)
- Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Most likely to have 5-6 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education. Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Quality
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Quality Area
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.