Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
We are looking for:
Main purpose of the job
Writing/authoring product related technical content with text and illustrations.
- Creating new content and updating existing content.
- Developing user/customer-oriented writing style and publication methods
- Keeping professional skills up to date
- Keeping product knowledge up to date
- Responsible for deadline, development projects and updates.
- Collecting, structuring, adding product specific information, and make this available to Grundfos customers and staff internally at Grundfos.
- Advising Program Management, Product Management and Project Management on information specific issues, such as appropriate solution, legal and contents issues.
- Securing consistency across product documentation
- Assuring that our processes are followed and keeping them up to date
- The Technical Writer will primarily interfere with:
- Other Technical Writers
- Drawing designers
- Product and project stakeholders
- External knowledge pools
What do you need to apply?
- Bachelor in Engineering or similar
- Proficient in English
- Communicative and information presentation capabilities (written and orally)
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, XML, and related web technologies
- Knowledge of standard industry practices in information development and delivery processes
- Basic understanding of topic-based authoring, XML, DITA, and content delivery processes
- Proficiency with authoring tools such as Oxygen XML editor or Adobe FrameMaker
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks
- Intercultural knowledge / experience
- Ability to elicit information from experts and learn by experimenting
- Experience from a technical domain, such as electrical, mechanical, electronics or software, is an added advantage
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.