This position drives the business development of digital solution tools for the Building Services segment, products and applications in the US, Canada and Latin America. Develop and deploy short-, mid- and long-term regional business development by ensuring necessary contributions from all functions within the group and the region. Align these tactical actions to support 2025 strategic targets. Provide leadership for the relevant segment activities in collaboration with other matrix heads in the region to achieve targets. This position reports to the Regional Managing Director with a functional/dotted reporting line to the Head of the Global Market Segment. The incumbent will be a member of the Americas Regional Management Team and act as the regional representative within the Global Business Teams.
- Contributes, shapes and executes the regional strategy plan; as an integrated part of the Regional Management team in close cross-functional collaboration with the Regaional Managing Director and the other team members.
- In close collaboration, contributes to and translates Group Segment Strategy with group action plans into relevant regional segment initiatives.
- Develops and deploys Building Services initiatives for the regional segment that directly contribute to the 2025 corporate strategy.
- Develops and assists in implementing strategic programs focused in providing numerous digital solution tools building service market place.
- Collaborates to articulate and execute a Building Services strategy with short, mid, and long-term goals, by providing industry, market, sales and competitive analysis, Voice of Customer (VoC) needs feedback for future offering requirements.
- Over see’s, directs and aligns efforts of Business Development Managers in Latin America region
- Contributes to the cross-functional planning and decision-making at regional level to implement a business development plan that aligns with the overall ambitions for sales and share growth and sustained customer satisfaction.
- Maintains involvement with relevant industry associations; provides thought leadership and technical expertise in relevant industry forums.
- Interfaces to Group relating to the development of sales and solution tools.
- Tracks competitor and startup activity and provides competitive assessments of current and direct competitors, as well as parallel and potential competitors in collaboration with sales companies.
- Provides input into the market pricing process.
Required Education & Experience:
Qualified candidates will possess a relevant business or technical degree. An MBA is a plus. In addition, must have 6+ years business development engagement with relevant segment and digital solutions experience. Working experience in the pump industry is a plus.
- Fluent in English (high proficiency level in written and verbal communication) is required. Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- Proven experience developing, managing, influencing and executing key strategic initiatives within a complex matrix business environment; experience working in a global manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of coordinating and implementing digital energy solution tools in building systems is required.
- Strong technical/mechanical aptitude and project management abilities as demonstrated by formal educational training and/or through professional job experience.
- Extensive experience operating and leading a large team.
- Solid experience in managing partner relationships on an ongoing basis, with the purpose of assure mutual success and high satisfaction level.
- Strong understanding of U.S. and Canadian markets and competition.
- Strong knowledge of emerging trends, products, applications and players in the Building Services segment.
- Understand the full value chain elements and can balance short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Very strong analytical, problem solving, written and verbal skills.
- Expertise in developing, analyzing and modeling business cases.
- Capable of managing several high-profile programs and project activities to completion.
- Comfortable presenting in front of business executives.
- Able to manage partner relationships on an ongoing basis to assure mutual success and satisfaction.
- Must be available to travel domestically and internationally for business 30-50% of the time. Candidate must be able to maintain a valid passport.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.