The key purpose of the Finance Director position, is fully be accountable for all th financial matters within Peerless Pump Company. The Finance Director will be key in developing the architect in and the executor of the financial strategy together with the General manager and be a key driver and inspirator of improving the cashflow and profitability within the Peerless Pump Company entity. The Finance Director will be responsibile for rebuilding the financial setup in Peerless Pump Comapny and leverage the services from Grundfos Group as per relevant arm-length agreements (such as Finance Shared Services, IT Setup, legal Support etc.). This position is one of the few in the Grundfos Finance structure with full value chain responsibility.
- People Management and stakeholder management in Finance (and IS and Legal) community and of own direct reports
- Define and execute the financial turn-around strategy and plan for a continuously improvement of cash-flow and profitability
- Continuously develop and drive the entire business system in Peerless (planning processes, project management, cashflow management, performance management, development processes, pricing, Group agreements
- Adhoc financial analysis and management support
Required Education and Experience:
Master’s degree in Finance, Management and/or similar 10+ years of experience within Finance (preferable experience from a broad set of Finance roles and especially from FP&A related roles is required. 10+ years of experience in big, complex, global organizations is highly preferred and recommended.
- Proven ability in creating short and long term business plans for area of responsibility.
- Experience in establishing pricing processes for projects, sales, service, solutions, spare parts etc is required.
- Proven experience in executing business plans and engaging others in the organization including internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in analyzing data and creating easy understandable conclusions/recommendation for business decisions and the ability to challenge core assumptions behind business decisions.
- Extensive experience driving a target setting and budget/forecast process, founded in well-defined business assumptions.
- Ability to consolidate broad knowledge captured over time into business insight as enabler for business decisions. “Connecting the dots” Strong verbal, writing and presentation skills in English is required.
- Experienced people leader in developing others and collaborating in a team environment.
- Experience working in SAP is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within a assembly industrial manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience working within a global company and or within international customers is strongly preferred.
- Travel expectations for this position is low. Minimal travel perhaps for business as needed; less than 5%.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.