Final Assy. Engineer (Elec. background)–AME APAC Automation & Assembly
This position with the Electrical background in Grundfos AME APAC’s Automation & Assembly department, mainly focuses on:
• Concept design & feasibility study in product design process.
• Design and implementation of automation equipment in production mainly in APAC region.
• Cooperate with a supplier network to deliver partial or full solutions
• Traceability development and deployment globally in Grundfos production factories.
• You hold a master’s degree in engineering.
• At least 3+ years relevant experience in design of automation equipment
• You are fluent in English, both oral and written
• Risk assessment for CE process
• Electrical and Pneumatical design in PCSchematics according to standard process
• PLC/Servo/HMI programming based on Rockwell products following group standards
• You have experience with manufacturing execution, introducing new equipment and software in production plants.
• You have experience with SAP ERP Operations (modules MM and PP) and with the Microsoft portfolio.
• You are familiar with tools for data analysis.
• Flexible and open-minded
• Create a network in an international organisation.
• Communicate in an open and trustworthy manner.
• Have a high degree of initiative and be result-oriented.
• Good at teamwork but able to handle independent tasks
• Have a good quality understanding
• Can be up to 90 days of travelling each year.
• Work experience in international companies is preferred
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.