Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
The Grundfos Global IS Service Desk cover 24 x 7 (24 x 5) IT Service and Support. For covering the 3 time zones Grundfos IS has established Service Desk in, Asia (China and Philippines) and in EMEA, Denmark. That means at all IS Support Specialist are working in the daytime.
Grundfos's largest market is Europe and therefore Grundfos IS has established a Service Desk satellite in Grundfos IS Budapest Centre in Hungary.
The Global Service Desk is the single point of contact regarding all IT incidents, service requests and request for changes. The Grundfos IS Support Engineer is responsible for first line support on all incidents, service requests, and request for Standard Changes in Grundfos IS – covering both hardware and software.
If you wish to work in an office with 21st century solutions, people focused and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
IS Associate Support Engineer
Provide professional and global IT support to end users of Grundfos IS business solutions and services (hardware, infrastructure, solutions and applications).
By following the Incident or Service Request procedures the IS Supporter ensures that services related to end users are restored or delivers the requested service within the agreed service levels.
- Handling Incidents and Service Requests in Service Manager System
- Professional verbal and written dialogue with end users
- Escalate relevant tickets to 2nd and 3rd level Support
- Ensure that agreed service levels are fulfilled
- Create/Update user guides and internal documentation
- Ensuring that the phone is always answered according to the service level agreement
- Following up on resolved/unresolved incidents with the 2nd level organisation
- Participate in projects
- Handling errors on PC's, printers, desk phones, mobile phones - especially in regard to visitation
- Ensuring globally recording, resolving and tracking of all incidents, service requests and change requests in ServiceNow
- Following up on existing cases internally and externally
- Install and reinstall PC's and PC applications
- Execute ad-hoc activities given by Team Leader or Management
- IT related degree
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience driving limited and well-defined processes within IT and Support
- Fluent Hungarian, English and French writing and talking
- Ability to participate in work with processes
- Ability to participate limited in minor and well-defined business process within IT and Support
- Ability influence others and follow processes
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in IT and Support
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.