You will be responsible for design, development, debugging and testing for different embedded software e.g. HW drivers, Application interfaces etc.
Handle full life cycle maintenance and interactive support to customers and responsible for developing automated test suits and continuous integration.
You will write different technical and non-technical documents and define and review requirements in a process with business representatives and external development organizations.
Review and asses an external development organization with regards to their ability to deliver high quality solutions quickly.
Monitoring development progress and quality on deliveries from external partners, drive the external partners with respect to SW development.
Also Ensure the right (automated) quality assurance setup to verify deliveries from partners at a high level.
7 to 10 years of expert level understanding and knowledge with extensive hands on work experience with B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech (Electronics Background)
- Embedded concepts at SW as well HW levels.
- High level language. Embedded C (must have)
- Structured, modularized development and testing at all levels for different embedded software components like -
- RTOS (eCos, Threadx), memory, etc.
- Communication drivers and protocols e.g. RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI etc.
- Data Commmunication protocol like Profibus, Modbus, etc
- Embedded environment - IAR
- Architecture, high/low level design and coding in C.
- Test principles, test driven development, test automation and writing test cases.
- Different CPU and architectures.
- Emulators, OCD and other tools.
- Hardware debugging and testing (Peripherals, schematic reading, oscilloscope, Multi-meter etc).
- Microsoft Visual Studio.
User level understanding and knowledge with hands on work experience.
- SW testing tools at unit level. Preferably – CPPUnit.
- Any continuous integration tool. Preferably – Jenkins.
- Any version control tool. Preferably – GIT
This position is based in Chennai- Tamil Nadu
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/grundfos or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrundfosEngineering
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.