Would you like to lead a team of specialists who provide customised solutions for our biggest customers? And do you want to work in an agile development environment where you balance management, technology development and close customer contact?
Join the HVAC OEM Electronic & Digital Development department where you will lead 12 technical experts who design pumps and system solutions for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
Our circulation pumps are tailored to meet the needs of our biggest OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) customers, such as Bosch and Vaillant. We are always developing new ideas and solutions, and in the near future, we will work to integrate new digital solutions into our pumps to enable performance monitoring and control through apps and much more.
Lead your team to deliver first-class electronic solutions
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for overseeing, leading and developing your team to encourage excellent performance, and you will be accountable for the timely delivery of the team’s electronic development projects.
“Our HVAC OEM function delivers about half of all the pumps we create at Grundfos. As the Electronic & Digital Development team lead, you have the opportunity to influence the team. So, you play a significant role in their continued success and the development of innovative and sustainable solutions,” explains Director of Product & Projects Steen Tøffner-Clausen.
Depending on your qualifications, you may also participate and act as a technical lead on certain product development projects, contributing with your technical expertise and ideas for innovation.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead and further develop the team, which includes setting performance goals, holding yearly employee performance reviews, ensuring training, etc.
- Monitor projects and test processes and take necessary steps to ensure timely deliveries according to set standards and specifications
- Ensure productive collaboration within the team and with other departments
- Manage a broad contact surface both internally in the organisation and externally with customers and suppliers
- Support the handling of warranty cases and quality issues and prepare documentation in compliance with product producing processes.
Management experience paired with technical know-how
We imagine that you have management experience combined with experience within electronic and digital development. Should you have less experience within one of these areas, we still encourage you to apply.
Specifically, we imagine that you:
- Have some years of management or team lead experience
- Have solid experience with digital solutions and electronic development, enabling you to provide input on your team’s solutions
- Preferably, hold a technical degree within electronic engineering, digital development, machine engineering or similar
- Speak and write English fluently – German is an advantage
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Director of Products & Projects Steen Tøffner-Clausen on +45 87 50 48 75.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 01/09/2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held during week 37.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.