What do we offer?
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the most powerful HR processes within a highly talented team in Grundfos HR. During your time with us, you will contribute to the HR processes that enable our people to do their best every day.
As a student assistant, you become part of the Global HR Service Centre in Denmark, where we are 11 colleagues responsible for providing our global colleagues with professional and consistent HR support. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where development, collaboration and HR process standardization and streamlining are at the core of everything we do.
What is the job about?
You will be an appreciated and respected colleague, and we look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team. You can expect the job to be an average of 10-15 hours per week and we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. –You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally. The job will give you competences within HR systems such as Service Now and SuccessFactors / SAP, and you will be handling data and drawing reports across our 19.000 employees. You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks as you will be involved in the following:
- Assisting our go-to expert in our Performance & Dialogue tool. The tool is used by managers from across our global business to manage individual employee performance and development goals and is linked to our incentive pay out.
- Perform continuous data quality checks and report identified data issues and concerns based on findings doing reports
- Escalate data quality and maintenance process issues to our go-to expert
- Analysis involving Excel and Business Warehouse data
- Support tasks within various HR processes and general office administration
What do you need to apply?
- You are finalizing your bachelor this summer and are heading for a master’s level within Business (Cand. merc. or cand.it.) after the summer holidays
- You possess knowledge within Microsoft programs (Excel in particular)
- You are structured and have an analytical mindset
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Supervisor Charlotte Helleshøj Buch at 24985166. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 16th of September 2019. We will screen applications on an ongoing basis and close the position when the right candidate is found.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.