Grundfos Manufacturing based in Sunderland, UK are looking for a Production Supervisor to be responsible for the performance of APT (Autonomous Production Team) through task guidance, coaching, direction setting and motivation of the workforce.
Key Performance Indicators of the role
- Work focus: Deliver results through others and enable team quality, productivity and individual productivity within the framework of SQDICP. Build effective and successful team of individual contributors and team leaders.
- Time application: Quarterly planning for team and performance management.
- Work value: Role model for the shop floor employees, cross functional collaboration within the APU and support function. Build and empower effective APT on his/her production line(s).
Key Accountabilities of the role
- Embrace the company Safe Behaviours culture, ensuring safe working practices and APT engagement on safety activities.
- Ensure that the employees know the strategy and direction for the plant, and initiate actions.
- Train and develop team leads and employees to follow processes and standards.
- Engage everyone in continuous improvement activities.
- Facilitate the APT.
- Identify and understand key information and transfer it to others in a clear and efficient way. Know how to get to the point.
- Take into account the feedback he/she receives.
- Drive GPS (Grundfos Production System) activities within the department.
- Complete Production tasks and projects as required.
What experience and qualifications should you possess?
- Experience driving execution of processes preferably within Production
- Ability to lead a department, processes or project
- Ability to lead a group and/or business process preferably within Production
- Most likely to have 4-5 years of relevant work experience before entering level
- Have focus on Continuous elimination of the "7 Wastes"
- Have an obsession to avoiding overproduction
- Know how to implement action plans for all industrial operations integrating compliance with all industrial regulations in a normal environment
- Excellent people management and communication skills
If this role sounds like your next adventure please press apply!
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.