Apply and develop marketing communications and content and make it available for target groups through existing channels and platforms at the regional level.
- Development of communications for marketing channels and other marketing initiatives;
- Support and integration of the launch of new products and programs;
- Organization and conducting of exhibitions / conferences / events;
- Content development: articles, press releases for internal and external purposes of the company, advertising content (company, products and services);
- Promotion of the brand and company in social networks and on professional platforms;
- Development of Grundfos web resources on the Internet;
- Analyze campaigns and create reports and presentations;
- Research of potential customers and their behavior;
- Monitoring of advertising activities on the market and competitors;
- Development and adaptation of advertising printed materials.
- Experience driving well-defined processes within Marketing Coordination;
- Ability to participate in work with processes or projects;
- Ability to participate in a well-defined business process within Marketing Coordination;
- Most likely to have 4-7 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education;
- Ability influence others and follow processes;
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives;
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in Marketing.
- Possession of English language: Upper intermediate;
- Relevant experience from 3 years;
- Knowledge of IT systems: MS Office, CRM, Graphic packages.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.