Who are we?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Since its entrance into the Chinese market in 1994, Grundfos has established one holding company, one sales company, 2 concept stores, 20 offices, 3 production operations, and one R&D center, employing the staff of over 1,700 and generating annual sales exceeding 2.9 billion RMB, as its products are widely used in building, industry, district energy, and water utility.
What we offer?
We own more than 80 companies in 56 countries right across all the continents of the globe.
The core of Grundfos is Innovation – That is our driving ambition. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to work towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, business partners and society. United in our values, being responsible for our actions and making a difference in the world we live in – This is who we are.
For more information about Grundfos, visit us on the web at www.grundfos.com.
Apply broad knowledge of strategy to the unit, support the implementation of the global business plan and support the business development within the unit with technical insights. May have some degree of functional responsibility (across units/area/region).
- Support strategy deployment, guide and track strategy execution
- Evaluate the ongoing requirements to realize and upgrade relevant strategy
- Report on strategic initiatives and execution progress in general
- Identify the relevant stakeholders, collect inputs from and align with them as well as formulate detailed and concerted plan and efforts for specific deployment actions
- Help align key strategy processes within the unit
- Industry/application/competitive analysis on relevant topics for strategy deployment
- Design and implement a closed feedback loop of spotting deviation and adjustment recommendation
- Cascade China level/unit/area strategy via effective communication
- Lead the implementation of strategy planning via effective governance tools and concepts
- Evaluate requirements to realize the strategy in terms of costs, investments, competences, etc.
- Support line manager in developing systematic approaches for M&A as strategy initiatives；
- Other tasks assigned by manager
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in business and/or commercial discipline, MBA preferred
- 5-8 years experience in management consulting or industry specific consulting or B2B MNC environment
- Experience managing defined processes within Strategy Development
- Experience working in a large international environment is strongly preferred
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Strategy Development
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including good command of English language (both written and spoken)
- Good business acumen including confidence with financial considerations, excellent negotiation and influencing skills, and comfort working in both sales and operational environments
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide network of individuals e.g. coworkers, managers, as well as other internal & external stakeholders.
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Can lead the design and deployment for both quantitative and qualitative research
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Strategy Development area
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.