- Responsible for receiving incoming materials – physical receiving, unloading, and, signing of documents, tagging, complete paperwork, enter receiving into MRP, distribute required paperwork.
- Process receipts for inventory and non-inventory material. Assist receiving material handlers. Perform document verification and purchase order matching. Perform data entry in the MRP system. Perform receipt entries based on support documentation from Supplier.
- Perform periodic cycle counts of materials on daily basis.
- Monitor and assist in line feeding materials for assembly in the most effective manner.
- Initiate and support continuous improvement and elimination of waste and variation in processes using established improvement processes to improve yield and customer satisfaction, lower costs, and reduce the number of corrective actions.
- Prepare Daily/monthly and weekly reports for Receiving, Put away
- Management of the planning and scheduling functions necessary to support the production requirements
- Become proficient with the ERP System, planning and stockroom software tools. Provide guidance in their use.
- Manage Materials Management as defined by organizational procedures and corporate guidelines.
- Manage Stockroom activities. Ensure all proper system documentation is submitted
- Review all System Tools and make recommendations for improvements, changes or additions to support improved materials efficiencies.
- Execute the standard procedures and assist the Logistics team to fulfill tasks
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.