The HR Coordinator will be a member of the global HR Service Center team and will provide timely and accurate support to Americas regional employees in areas such as Benefits, Payroll, Onboarding and other human resource administrative areas. The HR Coordinator will report directly to the Americas Regional Benefits & Payroll Manager and report out of the Brookshire, Texas office. The HR Coordinator will collaborate regularly with the local HR Services teams and other regional and global team members of the One HR community.
- Daily receive, review and respond to general payroll, benefit, onboarding and other HR related inquiries providing support to employees, managers and HR leaders.
- Deliver HR service support via phone and ticket requests (primarily) submitted in the HR Service Portal. Manage front office support inquiries concerning the following areas (but not limited to):
- Benefit Administration
- Answering employee questions and their low-level issues with vendors for USA medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, Life Insurance, FMLA, COBRA and 401(k) policies and plans.
- Provide consulting support on routine leave of absence matters.
- Distribute (email or mail) required benefit related notifications.
- Answer low level questions concerning company policies
- Support employees with system password resets and troubleshooting within various HR system modules (ADP, SAP, etc).
- Supply administrative support in the Performance Development Dialogue (PDD) processes.
- Provide administrative support for onboarding activities when necessary.
- Create and maintain documentation and instructions for the Knowledge Base Library for the global HR Service Center Team.
- Participate in knowledge sharing and continuous process improvement activities across the HR Service Center global team.
- Collaborate regularly with all areas of One HR (HR Business Partners, CoE and HR Services) on needed initiatives.
- Participate in local, regional and global HR team meetings and trainings where applicable.
Required Minimum Qualifications
Qualified candidate will possess an Associate’s degree; Bachelor's degree preferred. A degree in Business, Human Resources or related field is preferred. Candidates should also have a minimum of 2+ years of experience supporting Human Resources working with US payroll & benefit systems and plans at an operational level is a must.
- Possess strong communication skills (verbal and writing); fluency in Spanish is highly desirable.
- Possess a good knowledge of benefits administration (open enrollment, benefit changes, etc)
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Experience working with HR Systems such as ADP, SuccessFactors, Workday, etc reviewing data and distributing reports is required.
- Ability to learn and provide support in the annual performance review process and system.
- Experience working in a HR Shared Services team is preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a high paced, evolving matrixed organization.
- Proven experience in taking initiative and being a self-starter and working with minimal direction.
- Experience working within a highly structured Human Resources team with systems, policies and process.
- Must be comfortable working in an open work space environment and collaborating with others in a virtual capacity.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.