Apply subject matter knowledge and demonstrate technical/business insight. Work within a unit and/or across functional areas with limited supervision.
Generate Equiry Leads:
- Close contact with Water Supply and Water Treatment entities and partners
- To be close to End-users, contractors and consultants to identify new project
Creating a quality pipeline of enquiries and providing accurate forecasting:
- Creating pipeline forecasts based on quality opportunties
- Evaluating enquiries, providing proposals and develop go to market models
Successful Quotation and Negotiation:
- Prepares the winning quotation and take a role in the negotiations to ensure project objectives are met
Sales & Account Management:
- Assumes key account management responsibility of selected key WU Accounts where no existing Grundfos KAM relationship is present, building/developing relationships and generating sales leads
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant water supply or engineering field (Qualifications in Business or Commercial academics also accepted if work experience is in the relevant field).
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in the Water Utility Sales dealing with large contractors, end users and consultants.
- Experience dealing with consultants on a regular basis specifying products into BQs for tenders.
- Experience in successfully securing a project from specification stage to tender stage to project award.
- Sales experience in the Water Supply and Water Treatment segment will be advantage.
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.