Grundfos is one of the world's leading pump manufacturers, with concrete values and a clear vision. Grundfos makes it possible for its clients to transport, purify and use water efficiently in residential houses, commercial buildings, utilities, as well as in the industrial and agricultural fields. Grundfos strives for continuous innovation of its products and services.
With 80 sales offices in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is active over the whole world, with employees who have a broad expertise and a strong focus on finding intelligent, distinctive pump solutions. Grundfos has divided the market into three sales segments: Building Services, Industry and Water Utility. The Grundfos products find their way to the market mainly through local distribution channels, but also directly.
The “After Sales” Spare Parts Pan European Distribution Center is located in Almere, The Netherlands, with warehouse facilities from a third-party logistics provider, located in Born, The Netherlands.
How you contribute to our success:
As a result of continuing growth and expansion of our business in delivering a robust and efficient after-market supply chain within Grundfos, we are currently looking for a person to fill a position as a Supply Chain Planner (m/f).
You will be working within the spare parts team to operate an efficient and cost-effective worldwide Supply Chain for spare parts. In addition, you will manage the relationship with our inbound vendors/factories through their key contacts in the upstream supply chain.
What you will do:
You will be involved in various aspects of the planning processes, quality and Master Data maintenance. Moreover, you will accept various responsibilities to complement the team set-up, as requests by your direct supervisor, such as:
- Coordination of the planning processes
You will coordinate the daily and monthly planning processes, in order to establish, for each individual part, the right inventory levels and you will balance them for maximum availability and stock turns. Next to this, we’ll expect from you to suggest or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes. Finally, you will Implement on Spare Parts Supply chain level all service relevant information.
You will be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of the materials master parameters and you will implement necessary material master data changes, in order to keep a clean and updated spare part assortment. You will also monitor, adjusts and return inventory to minimize obsolescence. Besides this, you will maintain policies or procedures for stock calculation, reporting and documentation.
You will cooperate with the suppliers and other departments to analyse, identify and resolve product availability issues/problems. You will also follow up on the set-up of the replenishment agreements with suppliers.
- Collaboration with other departments
You will collaborate with Product Managers/Specialists, Group Service and Production to manage the New Product Introduction, Phase Out activities, Quality issues and relevant changes involving spare parts. You will also maintain the tools and guidelines to ease the work of the colleagues in the sales companies by creating an easy link between service and logistics.
What you'll need:
- University or college degree
- 0-3 years of experience in production and/or distribution operations.
- knowledge of stock planning and/or supply chain operations is considered an advantage.
- Strong analytical mindset, able to structure with clear logistics and planning thinking.
- Excellent organisation skills & well structured.
- Ability to see and understand the “big picture”.
- Customer minded, with excellent communication skills.
- Able to interact with colleagues and stakeholders on a global, cross-cultural scale.
- Flexible, dedicated and ambitious.
- Highly developed communication skills in English.
- Some knowledge of SAP R/3, or equivalent, from a materials requirement planning (MM) perspective preferred.
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft applications). Knowledge other stock panning tools is a plus.
- A challenging, permanent job in an international, well organized company with a clear mission and vision.
- You will be working from Almere, The Netherlands.
- A diversified and interesting position in a professional and dynamic work environment.
- An attractive compensation package.
- A corporate culture that is characterized by flat hierarchies.
- Personal as well as professional development opportunities.
Would you like to receive more information on this vacancy? Please contact Mr. Anand Mishra, Material Planning Manager (Planning & Logistics), via the following number: +31 88 478 64 78.
If you are interested in this job we kindly ask you to apply by clicking on “Apply for this job/op deze vacature solliciteren”.
No agencies please.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.