Apply quality knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight. Work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
- Apply quality principles, analyse quality records, prepare reports and recommend improvements.
- Conduct inspection, verification and validation of components or materials used in development processes.
- Identify and address recurring problems concerning either the quality of the product or the reliability of testing procedures.
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review.
- May liaise with external vendors.
- Deploy quality culture on shopfloor, validate operators quality competences.
- Possess a quality mindset and work accordingly.
- Ensure working in accordance with the quality competence matrix (TOP 10 Quality Tools in Operations/Top 6 Quality in Development).
Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within Quality - Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Quality
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Quality
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Quality
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.