Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Process Consultant / Associate Process Consultant
(position level will be defined based on experience)
The role purpose will be establishing simplified, standardized and automated global processes in close co-operation with the Process Owner, Process Consultant, and daily operational experts, investigating identified areas for improvements and ensuring that the processes are deployed and operated thoroughly e.g. in the Shared Service, besides supporting global projects (S4/Hana, FSCM Credit Management, Autobank, etc) and ensuring continuous improvements.
- Support ongoing Internal Control process improvements
- Support the process owner and process consultant in converting strategic directions into day-to-day operational best practices
- Support continuous process improvement activities
- Support deployment of processes including required technology
- Ensure valid and updated process documentation and training material at all times and up-to-date communication through different channels.
- Establish plans for process deployment and ensure close follow up these
- Support the Process Consultant (as needed) in the process interview process to provide feedback to operations on compliance with documented processes
- Conduct introduction of global processes and acts as Subject Matter Experts for the processes
- Identify gaps, propose solutions and prepare impact assessment to facilitate decision making
- Develop process documentation and ensure work instructions together with process experts in daily operation
- Professional education in the Finance and/or Project area
- 1-3 years of experience with process management
- Experience driving developed processes within finance process excellence
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the finance process excellence area
- SAP: Advanced level
- MS Office Advanced level
- MS Visio: Advanced level
- Experience with modelling in ARIS an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent analytic skills
- Excellent in planning and organizing
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.