The vacant positions as Support Engineer is a part of the IS SAP Application Support – IS Support Services. The scope for IS Support Services can be described as:
- This organization delivers harmonized and integrated IT-based financial solutions and application support service for Grundfos companies worldwide
- The main platform for solution delivery and support service provision is SAP and a few other enabling systems and connectivity tools
- Our activity enables Grundfos business to rely on a globally accessible finance expertise for supporting their needs
- Provides first line support to superusers for business solutions and services in the area of Sales
- By following the Incident Management procedures, ensures that support requests are solved according to the applicable Service Level Objective, with due respect to quality and compliance
- At least 2 years of experience in any of these areas in SAP - SD, CRM or CS
- We need candidates who are willing to work on shift schedules and can support different areas in SAP Sales;
- Sales and Distribution
- Customer Service
- Ability to influence others and follow processes
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in IT and IT Support
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal
- Great collaboration skills; as s/he will work with many different people in our organization
- Necessary to have a very outgoing, open and calm personality
- Independent and self-motivated
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.