Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
French speaking Purchase to Pay Associate Accountant
The Purchase to PayAssociate Accountant executes all activities as defined in the SLAs/OLAs for PTP for selected local companies with the support of the Senior Accountant and reports directly to the Team Leader PTP.
- To process all kind of invoices like PO and nonPO related. Record, check and post invoices with or without reference to purchase orders
- Checks Service Manager system on a daily basis and solve the assigned open Service Manager tickets, follow-up in order to keep given SLA
- Execute and support all closing activities (e.g. sent accrual proposal, F.19 transaction run etc.)
- Checks Critical vendor list on a monthly bases and ensures to book and pay on time – for instance request missing invoices and follow-up until it is paid
- Receive and respond to voice inquiries from the vendors
- Manage incoming emails ensuring timely, accurate and customer friendly response
- Support and provide all relevant data for KPI reporting and analysis (for instance double payment reporting)
- GRIR G/L reconciliation, Open item clearing and reporting
- Support Internal/External Audit activities
- Support to create, maintain and update process descriptions
- Actively taking part on operational calls with the businesses (ONE team)
- Identification of areas for improvement in process and in daily operational work
- Identify and implement best practices
- Support Finance Excellence team in their process related work (provide data, analyse data, propose improvements and actions, provide feedback)
- Execute ad-hoc activities given by Group Leader or Management
- Support projects as agreed with Team Leader/ Supervisor
- Support training new and existing team members
- Collaborate within and outside of GSS
- Business Administration and/ or Finance related studies
- Fluent English and French language knowledge is required
- At least 1 year working experience at the Accounts Payables field
- Good accounting knowledge, especially in Accounts Payable
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- Distinct flexibility and capacity to work under pressure with regard to function and time
- Communicative, people oriented
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.