Provide support to get maximum value out of a given application for the user. Moreover, deliver basic application consultancy and work on continuous business improvements in IS.
- You will be able to enjoy the benefits of being challenged both technically and business-wise in an international organization by taking on the role of an analyst helping make our manufacturing processes the best in class
- Become part of the IS Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing department; responsible for all IT tools that support the Grundfos business within planning and manufacturing, e.g. SAP PP, PS, PM, APO, and IBP
- Working closely with the different business units who use SAP in their daily production executing and planning processes
- Participate in support, advisory services, application design, development, implementation, and application integration within the digital value chain
- Facilitate continuous growth in business efficiency and usage of the core applications
- Provide value to the business by:
- Providing general support on the system
- Implementing business improvements
- Developing templates, executing projects, and rolling out the system globally
- Ability to work and navigate in a complex matrix organization with many stakeholders. You will get to use your systematic thinking to make the planning and execution of our processes as simple as possible. Since these processes are constantly changing, you will have a great impact on your daily work and our future solutions
- 3-5 years of working experience in SAP PP and APO
- Experience with SAP IBP and/or S4 HANA is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal
- Great collaboration skills; as s/he will work with many different people in our organization
- Passionate, independent and self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
If you would like to be part of a team dedicated to the global growth and innovation in an industry that is key to our sustainability, please apply now.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.