To meet the needs of our growing business, we require a Service Technician to provide service related issues to both our existing and future clients. You will be responsible to maintain high customer focus through prompt and efficient service delivery in support of the company’s goal.
- Attractive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Vehicle and Phone
- Rewards Card
- Flexible work / Family Hour
- Career development opportunities
- Responsible for carrying out scheduled maintenance, inspect, troubleshoot, repair and replace pump and pump systems and accessories
- Identify the root cause of mechanical, electrical and systematic failures. Conduct pump hydraulic and energy check
- Provide technical support on service and technical enquires
- Develop a continuous improvement approach to service repair and implement corrective actions
- Support training, site audit and pump commissioning tasks
- Maintain accurate analysis of data through SAP
- Spare Parts identification & quotation
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years work experiences in the Service environment related to pump servicing and maintenance.
- Full electrical license - Mandatory
- Strong hand on experiences
- Ability to deal with high pressure situation and comfortable to engage with various stakeholders
- Ability to use computers and associate programs like SAP on a day to day basis
- Hold a current driver’s license
- Ability to manage internal and external customer expectations
- Excellence communication skills
- Great time management
- Willing to go the extra mile as required
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.