What do we offer
Our Vision in Grundfos is to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people. Our Public Affairs team will be an instrumental part in realising the vision towards our government stakeholders. We therefore offer a unique opportunity to become part of a team with high ambitions and a strong mandate.
This is a contract position for 1 year subjected to renewal, As a new consultant you will most likely have 1 year of exprience or relativiely a fresh graduate in visual communication from a reputed college. You wll be based in Chennai Grundfos office.
- Support Public Affairs, Communications & Engagement initiatives such as:
- Sustainability & Policy advocacy: Largely through involvement with Industry Associations and Government bodies. Also ensuring our prominent presence and messaging at key Sustainability platforms. It is also critical to engage with these associations by being part of some of their committees
- Media Relations: Media outreach strategy and execution to drive visibility with our key stakeholders through the relevant media in a sustained manner
- Social Media: Promoting Grundfos as well as its water & energy agenda through monthly campaigns and initiatives
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Planning and executing the CSR initiatives as per the company’s policies. Involves working closely with the NGOs and communities. Also includes regular monitoring and reporting as well
- Internal Communications: Ensure regular visibility for Grundfos India within the employees as well as ensure Grundfos India has ample visibility within the Grundfos world. Support Marketing and other segments on content requirements.
- External Communications: Creation of Newsletters, external talk points / messaging for key leaders during their talks and support Marketing and other segments on content requirement
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.