Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
Vendor Master Data Associate
Ensure vendor data and company data are in sync to one another in all aspects. Will be a member of a newly built Master Data team.
- Maintain general items (create, maintain, discontinue)
- Coordinate vendor mergers, maintain SAP files as it relates to vendor changes
- Review source documents for data input
- Submit assigned files to Item Master Data within provided timelines
- Keeping touch via phone with partners and vendors
- Establish and maintain a close working relationship with all relevant parties
- Supports global MD standardization, process improvement projects
- Coordinate and execute system enhancements and related testing
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year relevant work experience at the master data field
- Fluent English language knowledge is required
- Other European Language knowledge is an advantage
- Sufficient understanding of the P2P MD processes and solid end-to-end understanding of relevant function
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel
- Structured problem solving/troubleshooting abilities and follow-up skills to perform complex issue resolution
- Experience processing all relevant details, understanding and prioritizing their importance and drawing clear and concise conclusions
- Experience taking the steps to ensure the assignment/ project is accomplished within tight timeframes
- Basic skill level in enterprise software (SAP preferred)
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.