Senior Application Engineer, Beijing based
Who are we?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Since its entrance into the Chinese market in 1994, Grundfos has established one holding company, one sales company, 2 concept stores, 20 offices, 3 production operations, and one R&D center, employing the staff of over 1,700 and generating annual sales exceeding 2.9 billion RMB, as its products are widely used in building, industry, district energy, and water utility.
What we offer?
We own more than 80 companies in 56 countries right across all the continents of the globe.
The core of Grundfos is Innovation – That is our driving ambition. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to work towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, business partners and society. United in our values, being responsible for our actions and making a difference in the world we live in – This is who we are.
For more information about Grundfos, visit us on the web at www.grundfos.com.
- Cooperate with sales and other function team in terms of applications, system solutions, project sales, documentation, calculations etc.
- To perform the task of solving customer's requirements, provide the system audit report and provide the solutions to the customer.
- Supporting Sales Team by providing product, application and solution in district energy business area.
- Supporting Sales Team by providing energy audit report as required
- Supporting related teams in district energy for trainings and seminars
- Deliver sales tools, like spec-in standard tools，new product /system and solution promotion material etc.
- Bachelors degree in HVAC or similar.
- 5-7 years working experience in designing institute or company at least.
- Has a good knowledge of new concept of HVAC，specially in the District Heating system.
- Good communication skills with designers, contractors, suppliers and end-users
- Additional background or knowledge of electrical and control system is an added advantage
- Proficiency with relevant tools such as PowerPoint, Auto CAD，hydraulic/ thermal calculation software.
- Able to conduct English communication on a daily basis for emails & meetings.
- A team player able to work with other members to achieve goals of the team
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
- Enthusiasm and persistence in getting the job done
- Positive self-confidence and ability to deal with pressure
- Willing to travel
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.