Would you like to join an area of growth and strategic importance to Grundfos?
And do you want to be the architect behind advanced Condition Monitoring of our Water Utility products?
Then we offer a new position in the Water Utility market segment, where you will – in close contact with our Product Managers, Product Specialist and Business Development Managers – design Grundfos future Condition Monitoring systems, and hereby enable new revenue streams for Sales and Service.
You will join the Wastewater Large product program, one of the two Product Programs organized in the Water Utility Segment. For both Product Programs, the primary Water Utility applications is characterized by remote un-manned installations in a critical infrastructure, where advanced condition monitoring can make a great difference and further reduce the operational expenditures for our Customers. The advanced Condition Monitoring solutions will be an essential part in developing new digital offerings for Grundfos Water Utility, with smarter operation of the individual pump installation, and optimization of entire water networks.
System design with a holistic overview
Being the architect behind Grundfos Water Utility new advanced Condition Monitoring activities, you will need to have a broad understanding of our customer needs, and their applications. Your concept will be validated by key customers and specialist, to ensure a best-in-class solution, that can be scaled worldwide in large volume.
- Seek input from key customers and own specialist, in order to conceptualize and specify our new advanced Condition Monitoring systems
- Work with colleagues from our R&D organization, to develop minimum viable products for test and validation at key customers
- Engage in our various Product and Business development projects, to ensure fast and successful implementation across the Water Utility product ranges.
- Keep up-to-date with condition monitoring market and involve relevant partners
Into-depth knowledge of advanced Condition Monitoring
We imagine that you:
- Hold a Ph.D. (preferably) or Master degree within computer science, technology or engineering – or equivalent
- Have minimum 5+ years of experience with advanced Condition Monitoring, Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Certified according to ISO 18436 “Condition Monitoring and diagnostics of Machines”, preferable at the highest level (level IV)
- Experience with pumps or other rotating equipment, sensors, and digital solutions
- Have solid experience in working within product development, preferably from a mid-size or larger company
- Communicate fluently in English both orally and in writing
If you will like to know more, or have questions about the position, please contact Director, Water Utility Program Management, Peter Jungklas Nybo Global Wastewater Large, on +45 2010 0117.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and motivation letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.