Ensure maintenance, repairs and services on the facility systems and production lines according to guidelines and established procedures.
- Perform skilled maintenance and repair services on a variety of facility systems (mechanical, electrical, and/or building) to ensure safety and quality standards.
- Apply established techniques of maintaining building and facilities to address recurring problems with machinery, equipment and/or parts.
- Conduct periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair and the general state of the facilities.
- Respect all company safety policies and procedures ( e.g. Log out Tag out).
- Report of near misses/accidents in a timely manner to the Supervisor or Safety Coordinator and share in DAM (Daily Action Meeting).
- Maintain 5S in his area.
- Adhere to quality policies/procedures and respect them.
- Produce quality work which meets or exceeds both internal and external stakeholder requirements.
- Apply Quality tools learned.
- Report to production supervisor any modification of equipment with potential impact on quality of finished goods or safety of operators.
- Propose and formulate improvements ideas.
- Participate to continuous improvement workshops.
- Consistently meet maintenance expectations in a timely and efficient manner. Always focus on bottleneck equipment.
- Consistently demonstrate respect for all stakeholders in the business and work productively and respectfully with others towards team and company goals.
- Act and adopt collaborative behavior to improve team work.
- Contribute to the maintenance of all facilities in an operational state in respect of established standards.
- Most likely to have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in production maintenance.
- Knowledge of maintenance practices and guidelines.
- Knowledge of various facility systems.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.