Maintain available electronic and electric systems of equipment (including hardware and software); develop and modify new programs
- Execute the activities describe in assigned work orders
- Execute the activities assigned by Leader Maintenance
- Report on SAP the activities completed and not completed in workorders assigned
- Report to Leader Maintenance the materials and spare parts need it to complete the activities assigned
- Attend the service call (bay radio or any device) of production team in short possible time
- Keep backup software and programs of electronic systems (machines)
- Electronic Engineer or Mechatronic Engineer (certified)
- 3 years of Manufacturing environment experience as Electronic Engineer
- Practical experience and knowledge about maintain, program and diagnose failures in PLC, HMI, robots, safety systems in industrial machines, industrial communication networks (between equipment)
- Intermediate English level
- Electric industrial control (110 VCA and 24 VCD)
- SAP PM module knowledge (workorders transactions, desired)
- Diagnose failures and repair electronic industrial boards (desired)
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.