- Technical backup for local or regional front offices in all 7 steps of selling.
- Technical support to project sales and customer interactions, events etc.
- Add technical know-how to selling solutions, services and add extra customer value to the local business.
- Develop new local solutions through product understanding, local context and customer needs.
- Produce local content to the product and application knowledge hub.
- Act as Train the Trainer locally and contribute to growing the global application capability.
- Participate in subject matter expert networks or regional master minds network.
- Local collaboration with sales, services and external partners.
- Bring application knowledge into regional or local product development or other development activities etc.
- Relevant education background (Environmental Engineering/Pump manufacturer).
- Relevant application knowledge (Waste water products application and engineering design).
- Learning agility and activity, team cooperation and communication.
- Capable to respond needs from Sales and Customers, feedback relevant solution.
- 4~5 years working experience better in manufacturing/B2B business, especially in water treatment(especially for waste water or water reuse, know well about waste water products/application/system in industry as AE
- Majored in mechanical automation or related will be a plus
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Deciding and initiating action
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Learning and researching
- Relating and networking
4、Competencies (clearly outlining mandatory vs desirable requirements)：）Good communication skills，Strong technical support ability; 有较强的废水解决方案提供能力，较强的沟通能力
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.