- Handling of sales within assigned business scope within the framework of the strategies and policies of the company
- Implementation of sales policies, procedures and systems in order to ensure compliance with corporate policies.
- Create and maintain good relationship with customers.
- According to sales target, work out sales strategy and sales budget in the specific business area of the specific region. After review and approve by the management, carry out the qualitative and quantitative tasks in respect of policies and the authority assigned.
- Monitor account receivable balance on a monthly basis; follow up with customers on outstanding balances and ensure that customers pay as per terms in order to help manage cash flow and reduce potential bad debts.
- Maintain good relationship with dealers, building project’s owner, engineering contractor, design institute, consulting firms, and authorities.
- Degree holder in electrical or hydraulic or mechanical field
- Minimum 3 years sales/design experience in the field of industry products ,the field of pumps/valves/air-condition/water supply or control panels will be advantage
- Good communication skills
- Aggressive, strong market development capabilities
- Result driven, strong responsibility and executive ability
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Honesty and integrity to uphold the Company’s values
- Good people skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Self-driven with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
- Enthusiasm and persistence in getting the job done
- Positive self-confidence and ability to deal with pressure
4、Competencies (clearly outlining mandatory vs desirable requirements)：Good communication skills，Strong sales ability; 有较强的沟通能力、销售能力
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.