1. Establish compliance infrastructure based on Code of Conduct, internal policies/guidelines and applicable local laws and regulations including industry code and policies;
2. Align local standards with global standards and implement global compliance project;
3. Establish processes and SOPs for relevant policies
4. Install compliance reviews/audits in all major business initiatives, in the selling process, and process
1. Establish annual local training plan for COC and other compliance SOP and policies; ensure on-boarding and annual refreshers on compliance standards and business practices are conducted;
2. Regularly monitor the completion of (e)-training courses and take appropriate action to ensure the agreed completion target for (e)-training (95%) and (e)-certification of CoC (100%) are met. Ensure system for documenting and evidencing training completion is followed.
1. Assess risks & inform BU leadership on identified compliance risks; Align compliance risk mitigation plan with BU management team
2. Conduct self-assessments to monitor the status of the compliance program;
3. Involve in a process to conduct third-party due diligence together with relevant functions;
4. Ensure smooth running of operational processes, such as activity approval, Due Diligence process etc.
5. Manage complaints from hotline or other sources;
6. Lead / assist in annual Compliance Program Risk Assessments (and other bespoke risk assessment) and develop appropriate risk mitigation plans
1. Provide legal advice to disciplinary management activities when requested by HR and Line managers
2. Be responsible to provide legal solution and guide HR BP and line managers to follow the external legal governance and company regulation during legal dispute in area of employee relationship/Labor Law, to minimize the external company legal risk and to ensure internal compliance
Other tasks from manager
3、 3年以上Monitoring 相关经验优先
4、熟悉Labor Law 、有ER Case支持经验
1. 5+ years' experience in a Compliance and/or Internal Controls department
2. 3+ years of experience with Compliance Monitoring
3. Knowledge of the principles regulating business in general
4. Previous knowledge of anti-bribery and anti-corruption controls environments
5. Previous experience in a multinational and multicultural business environment is required
6. Previous experience on policies and procedures development and implementation and compliance trainings is required
7. Labor law knowledge and ER experience is must
8. Previous experience of Power BI would be beneficial
9. Fluency in speaking and writing English
10. Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat Writing and Reporting
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.