Apply professional knowledge to liaise and build trust with customers, service staff and contractors regarding any scope of on-site work. Coordinate and schedule service operations and site visits.Handle customer requests (phone calls, orders etc.) and prepare basic quotations.
Main Tasks :
- To perform the task of the company's some of order processing ensuring a correct and complete input with the aim of obtaining a smooth flow to the benefit of the company and the customers as well.
- Co-operation with our Service Centre as well as our customer for all service activities.
- To perform the processing of received orders for all spare parts and making sure of the availability of requisite product specifications and terms of delivery.
- To process in accordance with the order processing system at disposal.
- To respond to customer's inquiries and complaints with pro-active management, alternatively proceed to the person(s) concerned.
- To follow-up the time schedule of deliveries agreed upon and take appropriate action in case of deviations.
- To check in due time with the chief accountant customers' solvency.
- To ensure the capability to fulfill the orders from stock and/or suppliers.
- To assist the service force as to provision of documentation and information particulars, specification, quotations, prices, time of deliveries, and report.
- To carry out for service document filing system.
- To take part in promotion activities like advertisements, campaigns, exhibitions, seminars etc.
- To process special orders and inquiries in co-ordination with the supplier.
- To keep a check on the stock of spare part as well as importance Instrument in service department.
- To report the service performance to Service Manager.
- To look after for the petty cash for service activities.
- To co-operate with service supervisor to assign and distribute the job to service staff efficiently.
Education and Training
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Computer literacy
- Able to communication in English
- 2-3 Experiences in Customer Service Co-ordinator will be advantage
- Extensive knowledge of PC/ E-Learning
- Willing to attend educational course during private time with company’s sponsorship
- Working day : Monday to Friday
- Working time : 08.30 – 17.30 hrs
- Lunch time : 12.00 – 13.00 hrs
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.