IT Technician External Consultant
Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos have a big IS Organization which among many areas, have a well-established IS Support Organization. Production IT Onsite support is a global department, located in 12 different countries with 25 colleagues worldwide. We are present in all bigger Grundfos Production companies to support all Production IT Hardware and Software solutions.
Grundfos is currently running a bigger project standardizing IT in production with IT security in focus. Scope is approx. 4000 PCs a mix of own developed and 3rd party solutions.
Purpose of job
The 3 IT Technician External Consultants will be located as follows: 1 Tatabánya , 2 in Székesfehérvár and will be part of the global production IT PC exchange Project. Travel activity will occur (approx. 20 days/year).
- Participate in the administrative and operational parts of the project
- Co-operating with other project members, IT colleagues and end users globally
- Analyzing global hardware
- Updating our PC exchange tools
- Take part in creating and updating procedures, guides and documentations
- Order and purchase equipment’s
- Ensure that agreed service levels are fulfilled
- Take part in preparation and physical replacements of equipment’s
- Travels are a part of this position (approx. 20 days/year)
- Participating in receiving education/competences in production-IT equipment from 2nd and 3rd level, pass the knowledge further onto colleagues and train them if necessarily
- Preparing & distributing relevant information towards colleagues in both production and their managers
- IT related degree
- More than 3 years relevant work experience
- Good communication skills and fluent English in written and verbal
- Documentation and Analytic perspective are a natural part of you
- You are a Team player, with a global mindset
- Production IT, troubleshooting and virtual team work experience is an advantage
- You have great experience in working and following defined processes
- Self-driven and able to plan and execute according to project tasks
- Positive and be openminded to changes
- Extrovert behavior
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social, team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.