For the position of HR Director for Western European sales region (WEREG), reporting to WEREG Regional Director, we are looking for a business-driven individual and who will drive the HR agenda and organizational development of WEREG, and ensure execution of the WEREG strategy.
You need to be visionary and strategic on identifying the Agenda of HR in relation to new strategy, yet pragmatic and hands-on when dealing with more traditional HR disciplines linked to our HR processes.
You are a critical, independent thinker feeling comfortable working with ambiguity, you are resilient and eager to drive a transformation of the Grundfos business. With your excellent communication skills, high energy and drive you deliver results and manage stakeholders at various levels. Your business acumen and ability to communicate and execute this vision is therefore instrumental in becoming a successful HR director
You will be member of the WEREG Management team, with responsibility over a team of local HR business partners – based in 4 geographical clusters. You will be responsible for setting the local HR agenda in close collaboration with the managing directors in each geography, while ensuring alignment towards Group HR in terms of HR processes and overall direction. You will be reporting directly to Regional Managing Director, Humphrey Lau, to whom you are also expected to act as sparring partner
The role includes
The core tasks and responsibilities are described below:
- Develop and execute regional HR strategy based on overall regional 2025 strategy and in alignment with the Group 2025 strategy
- Motivate and develop the HR business partner team
- Drive Organizational and cultural change activities
- Drive change management and delivers transformation expertise to meet business change efforts
- Drive Key Talents & Executives Development, including hiring and onboarding,
- Provides data driven people and organizational insights
You will be accountable for leading the global HR processes and activities in your region:
- Drive Organizational Reviews, hereunder Capability Reviews – Develops plans to meet challenges.
- Drive Performance Management (align KPI’s, goal setting, incentive allocation and year-end review),
- Drive Succession Management/Talent Flow processes, hereunder to ensure cross-organizational collaboration
- You will act as the Custodian of Grundfos Values in your region, by ensuring that
- The Values are lived among leaders and employees in every day work life.
- The values are consistently addressed during change processes.
On top of these, you will also:
- Be responsible for ensuring perception of total ONE HR delivery in the WEREG area, through collaboration with especially HR Services
- Promote and acts in adherence with legal HR policies.
- Drive alignment of unit activities with global policies, processes and procedures.
Considering the position, we expect you to have a significant amount of experience from a comparable position or from a position at a same level in a Multi-National Company of a considerable size. We will look at HR profiles as well as Business profiles as long as you do have experience, and are confident, within the HR field.
You are able to document a good record of accomplishment as Manager (including managing remote employees), have basic business strategy knowledge but a good understanding of the entire business value chain within staff and line functions.
You have a very high integrity are results-oriented and you possess excellent communication skills in relation to all levels of contact, internally and externally. You have a strong personality and strong leadership competences. You are customer-minded and linguistically, you possess a high English proficiency level.
Application deadline is September 30, 2019.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.