Apply broad subject matter expert knowledge with a high degree of technical/business insight. Develop initiatives/activities with an impact across units and/or at area/regional level. May have some degree of functional responsibility.
- Key Duties
（1）Policies and Procedures
Implementation of sales policies, procedures and systems in order to ensure compliance with corporate policies and provide working guidelines for the sales team.
(2) Client Relationship Development & Maintenance
Create and maintain good relationship with customers.
According to sales target, work out sales strategy and sales budget in the AnHui Province. After review and approve by the management, carry out the qualitative and quantitative tasks in respect of policies and the authority assigned
（4）Account Receivables (A/R)
Monitor account receivable balance on a monthly basis; follow up with customers on outstanding balances and ensure that customers pay as per terms in order to help manage cash flow and reduce potential bad debts.
Maintain good relationship with dealers, design institute, consulting firms, and authorities.
- Diploma or degree holder in electrical or electronic field
- Fluent in oral and written Chinese & English
- Other languages or dialects will be an advantage
- 5+years’ experience with liquid equipment or control panels maintenance or consultancy or sales works in these fields: familiar with water treatment application and business model/technical background/ big project sales experience/sales from WT contractors will be an advantage.
- Result driven
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Quick learner,
- Good communication skills
- Capable to perform under high pressure
- Willing to travelling frequently
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.