Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
What do we offer?
Come and join our Waste Water Hydraulics team at Grundfos in Székesfehérvár. Waste Water Hydraulics is part of Business Development, Mechanical Development and responsible for all new Wastewater hydraulic development in Grundfos. We offer a challenging workplace with excellent professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the world’s leading pump manufacturer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
What is the job about?
- Ensure that relevant standards and procedures are respected
- Ensure equal use of standards, systems, methods and procedures
- Participate in engineering and development activities
- Ensure technical documentation for production and supplier
- Responsible for product structure
- Design and build up Catia 3D, 2D and assemblies
- Assist in designing of new products
- Assist in prototyping
- Participate in 3D review/2D review
What do you need to apply?
- Mechanical education, degree from the fields of Engineering (preferably Mechanical Engineering) is an advantage
- At least 2- 3years of relevant work experience is an advantage but also welcome fresh graduates
- Intermediate English skills in both writing and verbal form is a must
- User level knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CATIA is preferred but at least one other design software (Pro-E, Solidworks, Autocad, etc.) is expected (2 /3D)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Team player, open, precise and result oriented personality
- Openness to continuous improvement
What we can offer
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.